Upgrade

cornwolf

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello Awesome People,

I am after some advise, please dont shoot me but my primary bluray player at the moment is my Xbox One. I am a massive movie fan and own a lot of blurays and I feel I am not getting the benifit from the bluray player due to the limitations of a Xbox One?

I am right in saying I should get a standalone for watching movies on?

Will I notice the difference?

I am also looking at getting a new 4K very soon and I know I the Xbox One supports 4K (apparently) but will it play UHD Blurays?

If I am getting a standalone bluray player it may as well be able to do UHD Blurays.

Thanks for any help.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
You have answered your own question

I doubt very much if the xbox one will play UHD blu ray
However best to wait now to see and decide then

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
cornwolf said:
Hello Awesome People,

I am after some advise, please dont shoot me but my primary bluray player at the moment is my Xbox One. I am a massive movie fan and own a lot of blurays and I feel I am not getting the benifit from the bluray player due to the limitations of a Xbox One?

I am right in saying I should get a standalone for watching movies on?

Will I notice the difference?

I am also looking at getting a new 4K very soon and I know I the Xbox One supports 4K (apparently) but will it play UHD Blurays?

If I am getting a standalone bluray player it may as well be able to do UHD Blurays.

Thanks for any help.

no offense but silliest question i have ever seen. you honestly think an xbox one which is now £300 could possibly play UHD blu rays? the dedicated uhd players will be supposedly £350-500 on launch..no. they will never be able to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts