Up Grading Equipment

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Help! I have Alpha 9's power amp. & CD player. My speakers are Mission 762F. I am concidering a change & don't know where to start. I don't want to stay with Arcam anymore. I'm open to any suggestions. I like a "warm" sound if that makes any sence.

A

Anonymous

Bump!

I realise my original question is a bit vague but I would appreciate any recommendations or advice. I am not as up to date as I used to be when I originally bought my arcams back in 1997. I am willing money. Thanks!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi Spogger

Can you give details of your maximum budget, the size of your room and the type of music you like.

This would make it easier to get the ball rolling.

A

Anonymous

Thank you Room is 4 1/2 x4 mtrs. budget €1,5oo/2,ooo .I like listening to acouist and some times loud rock

A

Anonymous

Thank you. All problems with Arcam had to do with build quality.For the first 3 or 4 years the cd. player went on vacation and just stopped playing. Many rows, eventually returned to manufacturer,sounding good since.

Lots of problems with the amp. over the years. Selector sw.(cd. av. aux. etc.) packed up, amps. went on one channel volume controll must be turned up to 20 to before both channels kick in, now selector sw. acting up again.I might be forgeting other things I try hard to.

A

Anonymous

Thank you very much for your help, I will check out that gear.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts