Universal remote control

grahamboyd

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Don't know if I'm the only one fed up with numerous remote controls and some end up not working eventually. In one room I'm fortunate enough to have a home cinema system and Hi-Fi separates which has six remotes in all lying. Living room just 2 - Sky and TV remote.

What I want is one universal remote that I can take between both rooms and operate any of the electronic devices. Is anyone used / bought Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote control by chance?

ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-Ultimate-Remote-Control/dp/B00C80JFSS/ref=lp_310245011_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1471103680&sr=1-2

Many Thanks

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
grahamboyd said:
Don't know if I'm the only one fed up with numerous remote controls and some end up not working eventually. In one room I'm fortunate enough to have a home cinema system and Hi-Fi separates which has six remotes in all lying. Living room just 2 - Sky and TV remote.

What I want is one universal remote that I can take between both rooms and operate any of the electronic devices. Is anyone used / bought Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote control by chance?

ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-Ultimate-Remote-Control/dp/B00C80JFSS/...

Many Thanks
I bought a Harmony universal remote for my Marantz av amp few years back, after the remote stopped working. It controlled the amp everything thing else in the house with no problems.

A universal remote is a remote control that can be programmed to operate various brands of one or more types of consumer electronics devices. Low-end universal remotes can only control a set number of devices determined by their manufacturer, while mid- and high-end universal remotes allow the user to program in new control codes to the remote.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
Resurrecting ancient posts isn't generally encouraged - it's one thing our would-be spammers seem to enjoy...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts