• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Universal remote control

grahamboyd

Sep 9, 2008
Don't know if I'm the only one fed up with numerous remote controls and some end up not working eventually. In one room I'm fortunate enough to have a home cinema system and Hi-Fi separates which has six remotes in all lying. Living room just 2 - Sky and TV remote.

What I want is one universal remote that I can take between both rooms and operate any of the electronic devices. Is anyone used / bought Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote control by chance?

ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-Ultimate-Remote-Control/dp/B00C80JFSS/ref=lp_310245011_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1471103680&sr=1-2

Many Thanks

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
grahamboyd said:
Don't know if I'm the only one fed up with numerous remote controls and some end up not working eventually. In one room I'm fortunate enough to have a home cinema system and Hi-Fi separates which has six remotes in all lying. Living room just 2 - Sky and TV remote.

What I want is one universal remote that I can take between both rooms and operate any of the electronic devices. Is anyone used / bought Logitech Harmony Ultimate remote control by chance?

ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Harmony-Ultimate-Remote-Control/dp/B00C80JFSS/...

Many Thanks
I bought a Harmony universal remote for my Marantz av amp few years back, after the remote stopped working. It controlled the amp everything thing else in the house with no problems.

Petherick

Oct 29, 2008
Have you tried the peel smart remote app? It is easily programmable and runs on any android device.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts