Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Ah, Vienna (or should that be 'ohhhhh, Vienna") - one of the best 1980s songs never to make it to No1, courtesy of that spot being occupied by Joe Dolce's Shaddaup in your face...

northantsbloke34

Aug 19, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Ah, Vienna (or should that be 'ohhhhh, Vienna") - one of the best 1980s songs never to make it to No1, courtesy of that spot being occupied by Joe Dolce's Shaddaup in your face...

[/quote]

Another classic......JOKE clare! lol but secretly we all sing along to it if we hear it on the radio or some sat/music channel or is that just me???
emotion-42.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I owned the 12in single of Vienna (yes really). Still am unable to hear the phrase 'it means nothing to me" without wanting to append 'oh Vienna"
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="northantsbloke34"]
Don't be ashamed i own a muppets single somewhere!
emotion-10.gif

[/quote]

Cant be worse than guitar classics by Bert Weedon :)

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

What about 'I Wanna Be A Winner' by the Swap Shop crew (Noel Edmonds, Maggie Philbin, John Craven and Cheggers)

I also have Hole in My Shoe by 'Neil' from the Young Ones.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Cofnchtr"]
Hi,

What about 'I Wanna Be A Winner' by the Swap Shop crew (Noel Edmonds, Maggie Philbin, John Craven and Cheggers)

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.
[/quote]

Youre a brave one owning up to that Cofnchtr :), BTW does an album by Pinky And Perky Qualify.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="huddo"]I've got (somewhere in the loft) a copy of I'm in the mood for dancing by the Nolans !!! I'll get my coat now[/quote]

Oh dear me Huddo, perhaps that coat should be a concrete one :))

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="northantsbloke34"]
Don't be ashamed i own a muppets single somewhere!
emotion-10.gif

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with the Muppets, I have Skin's live cover version of Mah Na Mah Na, he can't sing it for laughing so hard, and it's still better than the Dickies cover of The Banana Splits.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JCR1"][quote user="Cofnchtr"]
Hi,

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.
[/quote]

Youre a brave one owning up to that Cofnchtr :), BTW does an album by Pinky And Perky Qualify.[/quote]
Hi,

Someone has to start the 'really stoopid purchases' rolling...

May as well be me.

It's a bit like being on holiday on here - nobody knows you so you do stupid things!!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Cofnchtr"][quote user="JCR1"][quote user="Cofnchtr"]
Hi,

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.
[/quote]

Youre a brave one owning up to that Cofnchtr :), BTW does an album by Pinky And Perky Qualify.[/quote]
Hi,

Someone has to start the 'really stoopid purchases' rolling...

May as well be me.

It's a bit like being on holiday on here - nobody knows you so you do stupid things!!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.
[/quote]

Or it could be (Captain) sensible (Happy) talk, then again maybe not :) time to get back to some decent listening enough of the dr demento stuff :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts