Question Ugrade to This

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
Sadly not, since the black version was more expensive. But make the most of your new toy and let us know how it sounds. 😀
Thats such a shame sorry ! when i placed my order they were both the same price black and silver. Ithink they changed the price after i placed the order and realised.

keep looking i love finding a bargin mistake price what ever it is .
all the best.

Reactions: WayneKerr

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
Please update with your views on the CD 60 when you get it. Would love to know what you think of it along with your views of the amp of course.
Hi
Please update with your views on the CD 60 when you get it. Would love to know what you think of it along with your views of the amp of course.
I am just getting used too the sound on diffrent genres on the CD60 it sounds brilliant so far the depth is amazing the Amp is a box of trix with the HEOS sounds brill With the CD but not the TV so i am going too use the PM6005 Marantz for the TV ONLY has it has a loudness control. still experimenting i keep you posted.

Reactions: WayneKerr

record_spot

The problem with the Marantz UD7007 was it didn't deliver in enough areas - good, but not brilliant sound, very sluggish transport, slow loading times to get a Blu-ray up and running (and yes, universal players can be slightly slower as they have to check what type of disc they're loading, but this was at a glacial pace). It was £1,000 on release. The What Hi-Fi review on here had it priced at £700 and I got mine in 2014 for half price from Richer Sounds.

Richer Sounds later that year offered the Cambridge Audio 752BD and it blew the Marantz away. Fast loading times, great interface, terrific sound. I still have the Cambridge now and it's still as good. The DACMagic 200M is another level though.

It wasn't Marantz' finest hour and I probably should've realised that a component going straight to the discount bins not long after its' release ought to have been a big red flag!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts