Question Ugrade to This

Nico69

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
I've just bought the PM7000n and I love it! Fabulous sound. Effortless and gapless streaming playback. Found it hard to upgrade my speakers to match it though as I believe it will flatter most speakers you pair it with. Even my old Tannoys sounded great with it, though new Dali Oberon 5's have knocked my socks off.
Probably will pair it with the 6007 CD player when funds allow.
Go for it!

Reactions: nopiano and hifi

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
he did say the speakers are a good match wanted too hear it first but life is always a tester . he did the sound is warm thats what i want.

Last edited:

Nico69

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
will it be ok with my 12 .3 ?

I did demo the Wharfedale 12.3 along with Monitor Audio Bronze 200's when I bought my amp. It was a really close match but at the demo I prefered the sound of the MA's as it was a bit more detailed. I like clarity. It was very close. The wife prefered the MA's as they were more compact. The 12.3s sounded lovely though. Very close.

In the end the MA's sounded not as good as I hoped during my home demo hence spending double on teh Dali's.

Reactions: hifi

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, Wayne, it is the black version I need. At £250:00 more, my interest has dipped, but for the most part still reasonable over the RRP. The price of £450.00 was exceedingly tempting just a shame it's not of both colours.

Reactions: WayneKerr

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts