Two different future setups (Cambridge CXA60 + Numan Retrospective 1977)/(Marantz 6005PM + Q Aucustics 3050)

Yamaneko

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
First off a friendly greeting to the forum community im about to finally get a proper 2.0 sound system again after all those years and have two setups i can efford and seriously wonder whats gets me more far in the future.

First Setup would be a Cambridge CXA60 together with two Numan Retrospective 1977 which are quite effordable and i heard a lot praise about, even though they are not your typical high end speakers.

Second setup would be a Marantz PM 6005 together with two Q Aucustics 3050 speakers.

Any opionions would be very apprciated.

rainsoothe

Hi and welcome :)

Never heard about those Numan speakers, but in any case, you should try to audition before buying. As I said time and time again, I learnt the importance of auditioning for yourself the hard and expensive way. Now I never buy without being able to audition first, or having the option of returning said item. So it'll be a question of preference.

What's your room size and budget? Also the kind of music you're into and what kind of sound you prefer.

Yamaneko

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Heya and thx for reading :D

My budget is around 1200 euro, where those two setups would fall into, audition i would love to but thats actually a big problem around here, because you either have your general electronics market where they have only stuff like Samsung or Sony and if you are really lucky maybe Denon and Harman Kardon, or those fancy stores where you have to pay in pure gold coupled with your soul. Room size is around 4x7x2,5 meters so not that big. Return is not an issue we have 14 days here todo that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts