Tv without audio out ports

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
See post #16
Variable volume to external (hopefully the volume was above minimum).
Unfortunately I don't think that is the same as setting Video 1 Input./Output to Output unless I am reading him wrong.
You can play with other audio settings to your hearts content but if you haven't set this to Output it isn't going to make any difference to the outcome....

Gray

Unfortunately I don't think that is the same as setting Video 1 Input./Output to Output unless I am reading him wrong.
You can play with other audio settings to your hearts content but if you haven't set this to Output it isn't going to make any difference to the outcome....
Makes you wonder why they didn't just use single-purpose, always enabled, output terminals.....like they manage to do on other TVs :unsure:
All this menu stuff :rolleyes:

Reactions: Al ears

Gray

TV obviously made before people wanted output from it, in those days the only thing you did was connect stuff to the TV to input from devices.....
My old stored away Sony 26V4000 must be older than this one. Pretty sure it had fixed audio out on RCA though.
I use SCART for analogue audio out on my current Panasonic, but that won't be an option on any new telly.

If you're still around Harvising, has your TV got a 21-pin SCART socket?

My old stored away Sony 26V4000 must be older than this one. Pretty sure it had fixed audio out on RCA though.
I use SCART for analogue audio out on my current Panasonic, but that won't be an option on any new telly.

If you're still around Harvising, has your TV got a 21-pin SCART socket?
Good idea but I think it only has the sockets shown in his two photos.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts