TV vs projector - which one to go for?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
strapped for cash said:
bigboss said:
It's a lovely house otherwise, and if I'm pragmatic, rejecting it merely on the basis of the home cinema issue is stupidity.

It wasn't a serious suggestion. (Though some enthusiasts might allow such factors to sway their decision!)
smiley-smile.gif

Mine was.... :)

gagagaga

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Not sure on your kids situation, but can't one of the bedrooms be a cinema? Only 2 of us so I requisitioned the biggest bedroom (4mx5m into bay) and have it set up firing across the room (42" plasma and 92" pj screen)...

At the moment, we have converted one of our bedrooms into a gym room, and a 4th bedroom is often missed when we have relatives or friends over (which happens quite often). So I do not think that's feasible.

I think a corner set up is most feasible. When funds allow, I could convert the loft to a dedicated home cinema room.

BowserWilkens

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have gone with option 3 for about the last year.

One thing springs to mind - why not buy a decent sound bar for the tv, and use your speakers when the projector is in use?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts