tv and home cinema package!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,im just in the early stages of looking to purchase a new lcd tv along with a new receiver,spekers and blu ray player.Looking to spend around 3k all in speaker stands,cables etc.I have read great reveiws about the new philips 42 pfl 9664 so would like to have that as my display.

So really looking for some advice on the rest of the package,the mid range system in jans edition of what hi fi sounds good but id really like to shave 500.00 nicker of the proposed set up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as its a melting pot out there with a million different options!

By the way room size is around 4m-3m and the system will be used as much for tv and film as much as music

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
You'd end up with a great set-up if you bought the WHF mid-range system. However, you could (IMHO) shave a huge chunk off your budget if you went for the Sony BDP-S360 blu-ray player, which was going for £79 at Richer Sounds and is available from Amazon for £99. I don't think the result would be disappointing at all. If you wished, you could try the Yamaha 1065 - costing a little more - and audition some alternative speaker packages.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that,it all helps,should be out next week to get the ball rolling

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

The prices quoted in the magazine are not written in stone - shop around, try to speak to a local dealer who stocks as many of the items as possible - they may offer a discount for buying more than one item from their stock or discount on cables or stands etc. and they will be able to offer alternates that will do just as good a job as the WHS&V recommendations.

If you let us know the area you live, someone should be able to recommend a dealer close to you who would be able to assist.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts