Turntable up to 600£

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ganjor86

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
After long listening of samples on youtube and reading a lot of review i'm almost decidet to buy a orfofon quintet blue. Is this cartridge will be fit to Rega P3 and cambridge 651p ?

ganjor86 said:
After long listening of samples on youtube and reading a lot of review i'm almost decidet to buy a orfofon quintet blue. Is this cartridge will be fit to Rega P3 and cambridge 651p ?

There is no reason this combination should not work. You may have to adjust the arm height.

In my opinion you cannit determine what anything sounds like by listening to it on YouTube.

ganjor86

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
I will try to find a place where it will be posible to listen a catridge before buying and wher I will hawe few interesting cartridges but ortofon quintet blue need about 30-40 hours o play properly so it's not easy to reely chech cartridges before buy.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
ganjor86 said:
I will try to find a place where it will be posible to listen a catridge before buying and wher I will hawe few interesting cartridges but ortofon quintet blue need about 30-40 hours o play properly so it's not easy to reely chech cartridges before buy.

It will be virtually impossible to demo cartridges apart from the Elys2 on the Planar 3 which is very average IMO.

This is why you need to read up on them and rely on users reviews

You have to take a punt !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts