Turntable + Record Player (vintage looks but decent quality)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm sorry if I'm creating yet another subject that has been mentioned before, I couldn't find what I have been looking for so thought I'll just ask....

I've been looking for a really cool old fashion looking cd/vinyl player and I have found E516 Encode Nostalgic Music Centre.

http://www.limeshop.co.uk/p-1560-e516-encode-nostalgic-music-centre-record-vinyl-to-mp3-dark.aspx

and I haven't got a clue if this will actually work how I would want it to...

I'm thinking of buying Denon AVR-1910 (or something similar) and I'm wondering if this is going to work fine together...??

Does anyone know if I'm even going to be able to connect those two together ?? Would be great if someone who owns one could give some feedback...?

Or, does anyone know where I can find something that's going to look as cool as the one above, and maybe have really good tested performance??

Thanks for your help !!!

A

Anonymous

If you check the reviews on Amazon you will find that a lot of the "retro" looking stuff has poor reviews from buyers.

Pete

A

Anonymous

thanks guys...

I really wouldn't want to use just the build in speakers (that's why I wanna spend a fortune for the whole system... ;])

guys I'm gonna have to buy something a little bit more new looking... :/

Maybe What Hi Fi could do a little test/review on retro looking cd/vinyl players ????? ;]]]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts