Turntable and bluetooth

Czabby

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Apologies in advance but im afraid im no audiophile ,a bit of a luddite and currently stream via my ipad to a muvo mini speaker...im looking to get the girlfriend a cool looking retro turntable but rather selfishly would like one that can also play streaming stuff via bluetooth as im fed up with the muvo and portable speakers like it....it would be used in a relatively small living room but love a big sound...any suggestions up to about £250..cheers all

Czabby said:
Apologies in advance but im afraid im no audiophile ,a bit of a luddite and currently stream via my ipad to a muvo mini speaker...im looking to get the girlfriend a cool looking retro turntable but rather selfishly would like one that can also play streaming stuff via bluetooth as im fed up with the muvo and portable speakers like it....it would be used in a relatively small living room but love a big sound...any suggestions up to about £250..cheers all

Welcome to the forum and best of luck.

Your not going to find one, as far as I know. There are some cheap and nasty ones that stream the LP being played via Bluetooth but I would touch one. Best stick to streaming.

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Czabby said:

http://www.project-audio.com/main.php?prod=vte-bt&cat=turntables&lang=en

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts