Turntable Addition

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Here is the new addition to my set up - a just under 3 year old Clearaudio Emotion. I am very pleased with its look and sound so far. It comfortably beats my blue Rega P3-24 that i sold 3 months back and actually didnt cost very much more either than what i sold that for. In the end i missed putting on a vinyl lp and just cant quite take to the downloaded file experience, albeit they do have their uses at times. So vinyl will remain a feature again for a while longer.

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Saw one like that on fleabay recently and was seriously tempted
emotion-21.gif

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
they appear now and again for sale as i have been watching - i think i could have got mine for £50 cheaper or so if i had waited long enough but decided to get a dealer exhanged one which i felt at least had some safety behind it

also i got a puka weight thrown in which made up most of the difference anyway

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
crusaderlord:they appear now and again for sale as i have been watching - i think i could have got mine for £50 cheaper or so if i had waited long enough but decided to get a dealer exhanged one which i felt at least had some safety behind it

also i got a puka weight thrown in which made up most of the difference anyway

That was the one the Inspire guy was selling, VERY NICE and a good price as well especially with lovely weight!
emotion-21.gif
emotion-5.gif

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
crusaderlord:yes it is a clearaudio aurum classics wood cartridge - was the standard package with a satisfy tonearm how much did you pay for it as a matter of interest?

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
If i net off the extras that were included on the sale i would say just under £600.

As i say i have seen them very slightly cheaper but i had the comfort of buying from a respected source. Buying a private turntable 2nd hand from just a small image comes with some risk attached.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts