Toy Story 4 to get released in 2017.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
It takes 4 years to make any one Pixar film. They must have got the green light last year. I htink the stuido itself can anly handel 2-3 projects at one point.

It may also be it's taken this long to come up with a viable story.

Disney lost a lot of money with John Carter and Lone Ranger.

It's now back to profitability because of the surprise success of Frozen, one of the highest grossing films ever! I would expect more films to be announced.

Finding Dory (Finding Nemo 2) is coming in 2016.

D

Deleted member 116933

Basicly its taking so long because they have skipped a year in the production schedual. They basically missed the dead line for the newest film and have now pushed every thing back. They normally release once a year!

A few people go let go for it. There was a big hulla baloo about it on certain other forums.

Toy story 4 has been in the design stages for nearly 4-5 years basically since the last one. Planning for finding nemo was being fleshed out in 2000 odd if not before so they take much longer then 4 years or so to think of before the devote the entire workforce. Also i think renderman is having an over hall ive heard to allow for some new effects that may have slowed thinks up alittle.

Also even though pixar are part of the big D they have little to do with diseny's animation studio. They are serpate houses but they help out when things are tight or too much like with all specail effect layeden films. John lasseter has alot of influence though on the animation studio.

Plus John dosnt really want to make sequeals to toy story he was forced to do the 3rd on so he drags his heals so to speak

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts