Toshiba ZF355

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all!

Just a few questions around this set.

Any ideas when a review of this will hit the press?

What are your initial impression about the set?

To any ZF owners out there, how are you finding it?

Finally the ZF or the Pana 37LZD85?

I was interested in buying the xf355 due to the 5 star ratings and positive feedback from many of the owners, that was until I heard the release of the ZF, so just wanted to get some expert views before splashing the cash. I hope there's no light-bleed issues or green tinge issues..

A

Anonymous

Hello, I too am in the same predicament as you. I have been looking now for about a month and finally decided after reading the reviews and seeing the set in a local Curry's that I would get a tosh 40xf355d (lowest price i've found on the net £839) but as of today the zf model has come out and the only difference I can see is that it has 100hz processor and better contrast. My issue is do i get the zf and pay the extra £500 and is it worth the extra money and will i notice the difference in the picture because of the 100hz processor and better contrast of the zf model? Surely as well, the xf model price is due to fall again due to the release of the zf model? Let me know what you decide thanks . After all i've heard nothing but good reports about the xf model so is the zf worth the extra money?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies, Juzzie Wuzzie yes both TV's we mentioned has the 23mm bezel. I'm none the wiser, and my gut instinct is to go for the ZF, the reason being that I watch a lot of football and the motion blur was kinda noticable on the XF, hopefully with the ZF that has been resolved. I just hope they don't mess anything else up whilst trying to sort that out!

I'm waiting for a review from ZF (hopefully the price will drop in that time too) but it seems that most places that review have only just received the TV, spoke to the people at which? and they said there is a two month turnaround to complete the review ): hopefully our friends at WhatHifi won't be taking that long.

Anyone out there that has a ZF that could shed some light on our predicament?

A

Anonymous

Hi all just to let you know that i've been checking out the price of the zf and can find it the cheapest at www.247electrical.co.uk £1099 inc vat & delivery. Have you found it cheaper anywhere or do you know if this retailer is any good? I've offered em £950 for a set and will order it now, just waiting for a reply? Worth a try! Maybe get discount if order 2 so let me know if you plan to get one, maybe do each other a favour? Cheers Paul.

A

Anonymous

That's a really good price from 247 and it's the best I've seen anywhere. I have a sneaking feeling that the price will rise when (hopeful thinking!) it gets 5 star reviews, it's happened before. If they accept 950, let me know and I'll call them and see if we can get 2 and get the price down further. Though ideally I do want to wait for reviews ... but at that price it's hard to refuse.. oh the decisions!

A

Anonymous

Guess what, they won't do a deal i'm afraid, said i would need to buy 5 to get a discount and just checked and now the price has gone up , what do you do! Empire direct now the cheapest with a voucher code, cheers Paul.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts