Toshiba SD-520E Progressive Scan Mode

MattG

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Toshiba SD-520e DVD player (I know DVD?) and i'm trying to get the progressive scan mode working but struggling with it. I've got the button on the rear switched to P and a componant cable connected to a Toshiba 32-LXD70 TV and everytime I press the progressive button on the remote and I keep getting the no entry sign. Can anyone help with this?

MattG

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
If you google the tv you will find the instruction manual for it and if you look through it does say that it will receive a progressive component signal. The tv is basically the LXD700 but with not as many connections.

abacus

The only TVs I can find with those model numbers are from Panasonic not Toshiba, and on those you just select the component input then activate progressive scan.

In addition make sure your DVD player is set to output on component (Should be a menu item) as otherwise the switch on the back will probably not do anything.

Hope this helps

Bill

MattG

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Sorry my mistake the Tv is panasonic not toshiba. I'll give your tip a go though I'm sure whether that option is available in the menu but I'll check.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts