Toshiba officially quits the laptop business

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

OliverYY

BANNED
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I've never owned a Toshiba laptop but I've seen several used in libraries and restaurants by various people over the years. I'm very picky about computer hardware and design aesthetic and that bold "Toshiba" logo on the back of the laptops never appealed to me. I've known a lot of people over the years that always purchase the "most affordable" computer hardware available, when shopping, and I get that, but computers are always the area where I feel like every dollar I spend, in general, is put to good use, so spending more upfront has always translated to saved time and less headaches months and years down the road; in my experience anyway.

So many times when I've used a computer or a laptop a friend or relative purchased, because it was cheap or on sale, the experience has been agony, to say the least.

I do have a Toshiba lcd television that I purchased in 2013 which is still running perfectly, years later.

D

Deleted member 2457

I can remember their Qosmio range they certainly weren’t cheap they were very high end!

TRENDING THREADS