Tivoli Audio - UK suppliers?

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Hope someone can help - I'm trying to get hold of a Tivoli Audio Model 10+ (the dab one) in walnut (which gets very good reviews)

http://tivoliaudio.co.uk/products/dab/model-10-dab-fm-clock-radio-walnut-silver.html

But Tivoli don't seem to have a UK distribution network, unless from them directly. Not currently available from Amazon etc. The price direct from Tivoli of £269 seems very high compared to US prices.

Anyone know who might stock them?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
The Ruark looks like a good alternative - and if I remember rightly, Vita Audio is/was based in good ol' Southend-on-Sea? Also birthplace of my Rega turntable.

As an Essex swamps man myself, perhaps this should be the way to go.

franklin2829

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I had a conversation with them a couple of months back. If I remember rightly they have brought everything back in house and are currently reviewing their strategy for the UK. I think because it was sold "anywhere and everywhere" the product became devalued and I suspect one or two dealers weren't fulfilling their obligations. This isn't fact so apologies if I'm wrong :p

I think the only place you will be able to source one is direct from them for the forseeable.

Cheers,

Chris

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, when they launched the Tivoli PAL+, the company announced it was no longer using distribution and would sell direct - both to consumers (via its website) and 'selected' retailers.

b33k34

Oct 25, 2008
Visit site
Not a lot of support at the moment. I've been trying to get a response via email or phone from the numbers on the uk website without success for a problem with a Model 10+

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts