Tips for buying...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Bloody hell PP are you this jovial down the pub !

No one is forcing you to by any particular TT - someone mentioned a Gyrodec - this is a discussion forum I was merely discussing the effect of a Gyrodec SE with an SME IV arm ( ie stunning ) I wasn't suggesting you go out and buy one - they will be never discounted anyway.

Again you scout for opinion and shoot down any one you don't agree with.

You have already more or less made up your mind - so just get the SL1200 which is a fine deck for the money but I expect the Clearaudio to outperform it.

Steve. I was the one who first mentioned the Gyro when Bigfish said the Marantz TT was reviwed with £1800 decks. I just said that price bracket brings it in to the Gyro territory.

I've not shot anyone down, just stating I wanted to keep the thread based around the Technics.

If s******g your pants over changing a poxy arm is your sense of humour, then mine is tying your boot laces to a Jumbo jet.

You have a knack of f*****g up my threads. Please be constructive or don't waste your time.

I don't have the money for any Gyro, regardless of arm, due to financial constraints: Car tax due, daughter's school trip to Switzerland and various other outgoings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts