Tidal £2 for 2 months

D

Deleted member 116933

Yet apple music is free for 3month, Tidal will be in a spot of bother i think from all fronts. Qobuz seems to be very quiet though.

The problem with them is they never send offers when you're actually signed up. As with all subscription services like adobe and so on.

erbasically

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The problem with them is they never send offers when you're actually signed up. As with all subscription services like adobe and so on.
Yes, you have to work out whether a couple of free months is a bargain in the long term, because once you've signed up you're committed to paying full price once the free period ends. I would much rather get a good deal for 12 months than have a free trial period and then pay full price. Otherwise there's the constant nagging feeling that it's better to cancel and find another free trial than to commit to a service for the long term.

D

Deleted member 116933

Yes, you have to work out whether a couple of free months is a bargain in the long term, because once you've signed up you're committed to paying full price once the free period ends. I would much rather get a good deal for 12 months than have a free trial period and then pay full price. Otherwise there's the constant nagging feeling that it's better to cancel and find another free trial than to commit to a service for the long term.

I actually don't like renting anything but its the way its all going

Niallivm

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
So some bright spark at Tidal saw that Apple will be offering lossless high res for three months for free and $9.99 a month thereafter and thinks “I know what - we’ll sell them MQA lossy for $2 for two months then tie them in to $19.99 a month”. Genius.

monster

Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
Yes, but mine offered 2 months for $2, which is typical of their awful marketing in my experience. I’m UK and don’t use a VPN
Wouldn’t use Tidal if they paid me…
What's your beef with Tidal? I just signed up for a free trial, not loving it, but it's better than listening to music from Youtube. I signed up for their highest level for only $2 for two months, afterwards it's $11.95 per month with a military discount. The appeal to me is it plays through my nVidia Shield and is easy for my wife to access. Youtube on the Shield has way too many commercials. So I'm curious what the problem with Tidal is and if it's something that would make me rethink my subscription.

Niallivm

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
Google “MQA”. You won’t get the Hi Res you’re paying a premium for unless your equipment can unfold MQA. If you’re not looking for HR I’d suggest Spotify or Apple Music

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts