This is a good deal?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just bought a pair of these and they sound fantastic. Thought i`d share this as it seems a really good deal, shame it wasn`t around two weeks ago could of saved myself £100!

John

A

Anonymous

Sorry, i should of been clearer, I bought a pair of R3`s from another retailer a couple of weeks ago. I got a good deal so I am happy
emotion-1.gif

I came across this ebay sale. As it was on this site that I found the deal for my speakers I thought i would bring this new deal to the attention of the folk here..

John

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Ah, ok.

You mean the £349 (+ £20 delivery) ones from that dealer that 'True Blue' used?

Don't worry. If that was the seller you meant, then at least you got a full 12 months guarantee for your extra money and £349 is still a good deal. (And you got a choice of finishes - if it is the same one I remember.)

Mine were £399 last year (ex-dem from a local Rega dealer) when the R3's were still 'current range' and retailed for £498

A

Anonymous

Yeah chebby that is the deal i got i.e. the looking for true blue thread, Thanks for that. I am more than happy with what I paid and even more pleased with sound quality. Unlike you (chebby) i found they sounded best with the side drivers facing outwards, just shows how rooms can vary between speakers....

John

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Agreed good deal, mine are sounding better and better daily, they are not fussed what genre you throw at them it all sounds great!!

Side drivers inward facing for me mind
emotion-1.gif

</

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts