This fuse costs £4200

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
At a brief loose end - they'll also sell you a mains socket, at £1,500:

Quantum Science Audio Red-Black High-End Double-Socket Wall Plate (futureshop.co.uk)

Disappointingly, mains plugs max out at under £150 - they can't be any good, then...

Furutech FI-1363 NCF Rhodium Top-of-the-Line UK Mains Connector (futureshop.co.uk)

HDMIs can cost nearly £3k, opticals a mere £430, digital co-ax at nearly £12k:

Nordost Odin 2 75Ohm Digital Audio Cable (futureshop.co.uk)

Interconnects at £22k:

Nordost Odin 2 Audio Interconnect - RCA Pair (futureshop.co.uk)

Speaker cable at £32k.

Nordost Odin 2 Speaker Cable - Factory Terminated Pair (futureshop.co.uk)

I'm pretty much lost for words...
Better to be lost for words than lost of bank.account....

Reactions: 12th Monkey

Gray

I am trying to picture the sort of person who could spend that much on cabling. I'm really not sure that I can.
...well a UK resident has just won £110,000,000, they will probably be looking for something to buy.
No amount of money would give me a desire for speaker cables over £100....and I'd still wanna fit my own plugs to save money 🙄

AJM1981

I once probably overpaid 10 euro for a cable.. but won't fall for these scams. The bullet holes in their self made award of 2020 shows the response of their satisfied customers.

MostWanted-2020_png.webp

AdamArehart

Sep 21, 2022
Visit site
I would be delighted to allow someone to do a double-blind test using these fuses at my home if they offered to do so. But how they could possibly make a difference, much less one that would be worth thousands, is beyond me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts