The WHF Film Club

Page 143 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I just spent an hour typing review, and then accidently deleted it before saving.

I echo what richard has said about it being an upsetting film, however the events that occurred just a day after i watched the film, demonstrate that key messages from the book/film are still relevant today, 30 years after they happened.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Before I nominate - do we all have access to Netflix and/or Amazon Prime and/or LoveFilm post?

I'm thinking of making this set of nominations "easy access" in order to fit it in before the end of this month.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
Before I nominate - do we all have access to Netflix and/or Amazon Prime and/or LoveFilm post?

I'm thinking of making this set of nominations "easy access" in order to fit it in before the end of this month.

I do not subscribe to any of the film streaming services.

I think that there have been too many vested interests blocking film streaming here in France.

I can still try and buy, or borrow from the mediatheque.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
I tried Now TV, got rid of it after testing it with the first movie that came into my head which I'm used to on Bluray. Only stereo, and picture was far too soft and lacking detail.

i agree, it's not my first stop but I get a month every few months to catch up on films I either wouldn't buy or pay for individual rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts