The Rolling Stone Sweet Summer Sun Hyde Park Live Blu-Ray

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I got the above Blu-Ray for my dad but it won't play, it just says unknown Blu-Ray. Does anyone else have any experience of this disk? Or is it another return job! :)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Or is it another case of The Stones ripping off their fans? :grin:

D

Deleted member 2457

unfocused said:
I'm a big Stones fan and bought this one the day of release - plays perfectly on my Marantz player. Great show too!

:cheers: That is good to know. Yep, I bought it as a Father's Day present.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
I presume it doesn't need a firmware update ???

I don't know mate, I has the latest one on it. It's a Pioneer 71 too.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
gel said:

Do you meanthe Pioneer LX 71? That's the player I have. I would try the disc in another player. Of course it works as it plays in the other guys Marants player.

I f the LX71 is on the latest firmware then you might have to send the disc to Pioneer so that can take an image of it and send out an firmware upgrade for that player. If one disc doesn't work, sending it back for another one won't make any difference. Don't change the player as it's a very good BD player. The Nick Cage film Trespass won't work on the LX71 but is fine on any other player. I called Pioneer and they told me to send it to them. I haven't got round to doing it yet but you should try it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Glacialpath said:
gel said:

Do you meanthe Pioneer LX 71? That's the player I have. I would try the disc in another player. Of course it works as it plays in the other guys Marants player.

I f the LX71 is on the latest firmware then you might have to send the disc to Pioneer so that can take an image of it and send out an firmware upgrade for that player. If one disc doesn't work, sending it back for another one won't make any difference. Don't change the player as it's a very good BD player. The Nick Cage film Trespass won't work on the LX71 but is fine on any other player. I called Pioneer and they told me to send it to them. I haven't got round to doing it yet but you should try it.

:cheers: Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts