the new panasonic plasma range , its looking good

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
emotion-4.gif
i done a bit of googling last night , found a few interesting vids on you tube , one of them had an av journalist asking a panasonic exec about the new range , it seems the g20 series gets thx certification , and has some isf calibration feature , along with very deep blacks , a claimed 5m to 1 contrast ratio (sounds kuroesque
emotion-2.gif
) and better sd , deinterlacing , also white balance , gamma etc tuning options , a few internet thingamyjigs , skype , and more...

the v series gets all of the above and more , but the really interesting one is the v25 , it has specially developed phosphur cells , that flash on and off much faster , doing away with phosphur trails (i never seen em anyway) , these were needed for the 3d aspect , as the two images that are needed for 3d alternate on screen , another benefit of these new cells is improved motion , and sharpness , with 2d and 3d , and the v25 , according to the panasonic guy , has kuro bettering blacks and saturation ...

but the most surprising thing for me is the pricing , £2k downwards , and thats before the usual price drops , guys , what were we all fretting about ?? 3d , its allll gooood.....

A

Anonymous

Nice to see improvements in Pana TV to convince the public that they are getting more for their money than previous year models. With the state of the pound today weakening against the dollar going below the psychological mark of $1.50 and achieving maybe parity with the Euro, damn if I am going to spend more money on an electrical item that doesn't improve on previous year.

The Price hike on Japanese goods paid for by Sterling is now wearing me out. Top notch Photo gear from Canon are now upto 1000 pounds more than last year.Pioneer Amps and so on.Ther jap' maunfacturers like Canon are passing the cost onto retailers and to us.

Screw the pound. As they are messing us up making us pay more.

A

Anonymous

notherealakinanakamura:
Nice to see improvements in Pana TV to convince the public that they are getting more for their money than previous year models. With the state of the pound today weakening against the dollar going below the psychological mark of $1.50 and achieving maybe parity with the Euro, damn if I am going to spend more money on an electrical item that doesn't improve on previous year.

The Price hike on Japanese goods paid for by Sterling is now wearing me out. Top notch Photo gear from Canon are now upto 1000 pounds more than last year.Pioneer Amps and so on.Ther jap' maunfacturers like Canon are passing the cost onto retailers and to us.

Screw the pound. As they are messing us up making us pay more.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts