i am watching the golf on bbc hd and the picture
is just amazing vivid and full of rich colors
and i hope they keep up the good work
what do you think of the whole thing.
i love golf hate cricket.

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
I just wish BBC had the actual live golf and not just highlights - I HATE Setantaÿ!!! My old man actually said the other day that he'd upgrade Sky to include Setanta before he'd upgrade to Sky+HDÿ. Gutted!

Messiah

dvdaudio:i am watching the golf on bbc hd and the picture is just amazing vivid and full of rich colors and i hope they keep up the good work what do you think of the whole thing. i love golf hate cricket.

I think it looks great on HD. Watched it all last year on HD and it is a shame now if Setanta have it as their picture quality is pretty bad.

(I do like golf but I like Cricket too!)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Yes, it's look stunning
emotion-21.gif

The picture is so clear that you can almost see the "pro V1" written on the ball while it fly through the air!

A

Anonymous

Liam19:I just wish BBC had the actual live golf and not just highlights - I HATE Setantaÿ!!! My old man actually said the other day that he'd upgrade Sky to include Setanta before he'd upgrade to Sky+HDÿ. Gutted!

Emm, BBC do have the live golf..
as far as I know Setanta are only showing live masters in ROI - is this where you are based? If so then do BBC not broadcast there or do they just not have the rights to show live golf there?
I feel for you if you can't watch any of it, without meaning to rub it in I will be glued all wknd

If you can then get yourself on Virgin, get the XL TV package on a deal as Setanta is thrown in for free

A

Anonymous

Ya the golf is broadcast on BBC here in Ireland. I'm watching on bbc hd, lovely picture on it. Liam why do you HATE Setanta ??

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Apologies, I was blatantly wrong about there being no golf on the BBC - I had a look for it on Sky Guide yesterday and I could only find it on the Setanta Ireland channel (guess I didn't look anywhere near hard enough!ÿ). I then assumed that last night's coverage on BBC2 was highlights and not live - wrong again!!!

And I don't really hate Setanta, I just kinda did when I thought they were the only people who had the Masters! How many times can I be wrong in one day?ÿ

A

Anonymous

i agree with you liam i also subscribe to setanta for mostly for scottish spl football

and think its about time they put out some hd sports as picture quality is rubbish

and some biased commentators on setanta scotland football,,but bbc masters coverage on hd channel is brilliant keep up the good work bbc well done

A

Anonymous

Thaiman:
Yes, it's look stunning
emotion-21.gif

The picture is so clear that you can almost see the "pro V1" written on the ball while it fly through the air!

Even if a player doesn't use Pro V1 balls?
emotion-5.gif

The picture was stunning. I enjoyed it tremendously.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts