The Mandalorian (2)

D

Deleted member 2457

Disney plus looking at this:

That is me out then.

Paul.

Yep. Disney plus, should have quite a lot of interesting marvel and starwars tv shows coming up if you are in to that sort of thing. I’ve found Disney plus a little bare so far but that’s because I already own all the Pixar, Disney, marvel and starwars films I actually like.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

Yep. Disney plus, should have quite a lot of interesting marvel and starwars tv shows coming up if you are in to that sort of thing. I’ve found Disney plus a little bare so far but that’s because I already own all the Pixar, Disney, marvel and starwars films I actually like.
Yes, I am more into Apple TV at the moment, which comes free with our TVs.

D

Deleted member 2457

What’s good on Apple TV? I had a years free subscription when I bought an iPad back in august but haven’t really watched anything on there.
I am not sure about free stuff, but I buy cheap 4K movies. Got the original Star Wars movies on 4K HDR, for £15!

If people are interested in Disney Plus, they should subscribe to the yearly package before February then. £59.99 for the whole year. Go via Quidco and you get £10 cashback. I am enjoying it a lot actually. Quite a few Pixar shorts which are lovely. It's also got National Geographic. I enjoyed Mulan and Soul as well.

D

Deleted member 116933

Soul was excellent, seems Pixar has finally recovered from Lasseter getting binned

in my opinion it's easily Pixar's worst by a good long way. Toy story 4 was far far better.

D

Deleted member 116933

What’s good on Apple TV? I had a years free subscription when I bought an iPad back in august but haven’t really watched anything on there.

See is very good, alone in the dark is pretty and some of the amazing stories are good fun but not all the episodes are that good .

the series with Chris evens is good too, think its called defending Jacob

TBH everything is really good but the content is very thin on the ground currently, looking forward to the new series foundation when its released.

buzz_lightclick

Got 6 months free Disney Plus with my O2 contract. Not watched anything on it yet, but plan to watch Soul the new Pixar movie and may try the Mandalorian. Nothing else really interests me on it.

Also got one year free Apple TV+ when I got an Apple TV 4K. Enjoyed Long Way Up a travel documentary with Ewan Mcgregor and Charley Boorman on that. Follows their previous Long Way Round and Long Way Down series which are both on there too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts