The best 8K televisions 2020: the ultimate 8K resolution TVs

D

Deleted member 2457

D

Deleted member 2457

No one can compete with Samsung 8K QLED at these prices!

terryjbennett

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Got the Samsung QE65Q950R just before Christmas. Watching football noticed vertical white lines highlighted by the grass. Same when watching skiing. JL took it back and delivered a new one today. Same problem. Is this common with these 8k TVs?

D

Deleted member 2457

Got the Samsung QE65Q950R just before Christmas. Watching football noticed vertical white lines highlighted by the grass. Same when watching skiing. JL took it back and delivered a new one today. Same problem. Is this common with these 8k TVs?
We got 2 of them and haven’t got any vertical lines.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just watching football here and no lines:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 8

terryjbennett

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
A bit more info. Contacted Samsung, who using some clever technology, looked at the tv through my phone and agreed that there was a problem. More bands than lines I think

D

Deleted member 2457

A bit more info. Contacted Samsung, who using some clever technology, looked at the tv through my phone and agreed that there was a problem. More bands than lines I think
Have a look at my football picture posted above - is that not what yours looks like?

terryjbennett

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
A quick google search revealed loads of similar reports in the States. As I wrote, I've ordered a high quality HDMI cable, just in case ... but I'm not optimistic. Otherwise John Lewis will have it back.

D

Deleted member 2457

I personally don’t think a HDMI cable will make any difference.

D

Deleted member 2457

It's an older model and reportedly the viewing angles are not as good. I'll wait for a bit and see how things develop. My Sony 4k tv is great
WHF rate it as better than our 8K model viewing angles were improved on this 4K model just like our 8K model. Okay mate good luck to you. Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts