The 4 most useful websites on the internet to save you money

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I love HotUKDeals. Remember to use the Voucher Finder section if you're odering from a store online. I've been directed to so many good bargains from HotUKDeals.

You have to be quick though, e.g. I ordered THIS camera from Amazon yesterday for £79.99 following a link from HotUKDeals, didn't stay at that price long!

A

Anonymous

for the benefit of any irish based forumites , munstersounds , in cork are very reasonable with their prices , they have a demo room too , and a good supply of av kit (barring tellies) , theyre not pushy either , nice relaxing shop to visit , highly reccomended ..
emotion-21.gif

munstersounds.ie....

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:
for the benefit of any irish based forumites , munstersounds , in cork are very reasonable with their prices , they have a demo room too , and a good supply of av kit (barring tellies) , theyre not pushy either , nice relaxing shop to visit , highly reccomended ..
emotion-21.gif

munstersounds.ie....

Hmmm, i must check them out
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Torres09:maxflinn:
emotion-21.gif

munstersounds.ie....

Hmmm, i must check them out
emotion-4.gif

id highly reccomend them
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts