Thaiman - Densen B400xs

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I was....(well still am really/may be) even though I just bought myself a stello DAC 2 days ago!

I bet the gizmo is not included....rip off Densen :-(

The Densen and audionet ART V2 are neck to neck in preformance to my ears, However if your music is mainly guitar driven then Densen might just edge it a little. The Adionet Art V2 can rock, of course, and has better bass control...both are still players to beat (at a real world price) in my humble opinion.
thanks mate

A

Anonymous

No probs. let us know if you go for it. i have to admit i am really curious about the Densen sound. My next CDP audition will definitely include a Densen. I've read this particular Densen 400xs is one of the most 'vinyl' sounding CDPs ever made. Must be good! I just hope the Densen source will gel well with primare pre/power amplification......

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JAXON5"] just hope the Densen source will gel well with primare pre/power
amplification......[/quote]

Expressive sounding cdp with emotion moving pre/power amp, can't see any problem there at all.

A

Anonymous

thanx mister! mind you its going to be a while yet. Have to save up the pennies...................................

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts