terminal links

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a problem! Who can supply speaker terminal links for my TDL 0.75M speakers? On my old system I bi-wired my speakers to my Technics SUA-900 amp! I have now bought a Brennan JB7 which doesn't have a bi-wire option and have lost the links! I have contacted Sevenoaks Hi-Fi but they haven't replied. I have got over this problem, in the short term, by baring the first 10cm of speaker cable and connecting it to both terminals but this is not a tidy option

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Just take a short length of your speaker wire and make some links rather than having 10cm of bare wire. Some find that this is actually better than the links that come with the speakers.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Chord are stopping biwire cable suggesting we should singlw wire with better cable. Some speaker manufacturers seem on the fence. I found no advantage but thats with my speakers, my room, my cable. I am happy to believe it may be useful. Hey ho.

shafesk

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I think losing your links is a blessing, try some speaker wires in place of the links and they should also sound better.

A

Anonymous

Hi Voodoodoctor,

I've decided to leave it as it is! It presents no problems, apart from being untidy, and it works!

Andy

A

Anonymous

Hi shafesk,

I've decided to leave it as it is because, apart from being untidy, it works,

Andy

A

Anonymous

Hi Robin,

I've decided to leave it as it is! It presents no problems and it works!

Andy

TRENDING THREADS