Technics 1200g

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Looking online Hificorner.co.uk have the SL1200GAE in store perhaps if you're prepared to pay them a visit you could demo that limited edition version? It's meant to be almost identical...

They are taking pre-orders so I imagine most potential customers are trying the Limited edition version out for size...

luckylion100 said:
Looking online Hificorner.co.uk have the SL1200GAE in store perhaps if you're prepared to pay them a visit you could demo that limited edition version? It's meant to be almost identical...

They are taking pre-orders so I imagine most potential customers are trying the Limited edition version out for size...

And there was me thinking all the limited editions had sold. ;-)

Not too sure the bog standard one is on sale yet.

You could try contacting Technics.

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Al ears said:
luckylion100 said:

Emailed Technics UK, awaiting reply.........

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
alchemist 1 said:
Al ears said:
luckylion100 said:

Emailed Technics UK, awaiting reply.........
Reply from Technics, Superfi and Richer Sounds appear to be two of the major stockists along with John Lewis.

Full list www.technics.com/uk where to buy.

SL 1200G not scheduled for release until October

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts