TCL roku 43 p617k 2021

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
i just ordered this tv as a second tv for my bedroom to mainly use for internet. Amazon prime Netflix etc. okay it was cheap ? but though be ideal for me to use Now question is can i use it via the HDMI for Sky Q now i kniow it has few HDMI but only need the one. ( i think) what is the forums opinion a thumbs up or down want to knowyour opinions thank you if i like it i may get the 55 2021 model

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
After about a years of thought about it decided one of the PLASMA must be replaced this year with the problem with the "red" button For some reason until the TV is warm ( they run very hot ) Its a problem i have had for 2 years now never gets the bad. Just annoying ( 2010 model ) we wtcth tv ( wife ) 18 hours a day and me 4 hours plus except weekends then tends to be double . So see how it goes if the wife hates it. i have it here in my bedroom to use on internet and amazon etc. Tghe problem i get on the internet via the plasma it only can use Amazon prime internet which tends to be slow or get confused when changing websites

i just ordered this tv as a second tv for my bedroom to mainly use for internet. Amazon prime Netflix etc. okay it was cheap ? but though be ideal for me to use Now question is can i use it via the HDMI for Sky Q now i kniow it has few HDMI but only need the one. ( i think) what is the forums opinion a thumbs up or down want to knowyour opinions thank you if i like it i may get the 55 2021 model
Yes you can use via HDMI.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
sorry to say had to cancel order as got a message from my bank unusual money going into account . it appears someone put money into my account in cash that was not meant for me The bank says it will have to investigate now with the police involved . No idea where it came from ( i did not check my account for several weeks ) Looks like funny money . This is not the only time this has happened last time it was £20k in cash it was a bank error ( computer glitch so they say ). The banks fault it appears a cashier transfered the money into the wrong account . 10 years ago the electric company wanted £1200 for our meter reading . the guy forgot to put 0000

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Are you sure you spoke to your bank and not a fraudster? Did you call the bank or did the bank call you?
this is something i cannot put my finger on how and why it happens someone may have put the wrong bank code in i will have to go to bank ( they closed on wed/thurs and saturday Closed sat and wednesday anyway some breakout of covid or whatever. This is happening a lot with barclays clsoed Chadwell heath and Ongar now and redused days in most others now

this is something i cannot put my finger on how and why it happens someone may have put the wrong bank code in i will have to go to bank ( they closed on wed/thurs and saturday Closed sat and wednesday anyway some breakout of covid or whatever. This is happening a lot with barclays clsoed Chadwell heath and Ongar now and redused days in most others now
Best to either go to the bank or call them on the number on the bank's website. Never divulge information regarding your account over the phone, especially OTP numbers.

Reactions: WayneKerr

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
now ordered the TCL 50 P610K at £265 . Okay it is cheap but i think be a good replacement for the 50 Panasonic Plasma has 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports . Mad or what ????. Thought give it a go may get another later on . to replace the 46 Plasma . Be interesting how they work online The Panasonics do go online via Amazon see how this is different from that . The problem with the 10 year old plasma was it tends to get confused and goes back to Amazon to find the internet provider . does this a lot. . Think also the processor is old and slow . that would not help much

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
anyway ordered the P50 instead. same TV. but here is a question would i be right that the USB slot is output only so not able to record any programs through the USB slot ??? orplay back vids through the USB slot , i assume i can do that.? or can i ,? I notice my Plasma will not play any vids through the USB but will play JPEGS but not PNG or any weird format.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
it arrived on Friday and Sunday got it going. well so here is my opinion of it all. Remote control is terrible feels horrid to use., But it was the time it took me to get the internet bit working , over 2 hours. . it was mainly because of the poor remote but also the so-called laughable instructions . ( sure it was in Chinese . i only understand mandarin . Does work okay and pleased with the cheap TV . Sky Q is okay and managed to use Google OK . Not got too far with it so far , due to the late finish of the grand Prix . So give the TV (after sorted out the broadband) 8 out of ten for the picture . Which is what is expected . Think even at £600 for a TV i doubt it be any better. ( sounds are not great , but i did not buy it for the sounds) However the TV has its limits But what they are i have not sorted that out yet. Wife is okay about it. So that is the main lounge TV sorted out . Selling off the PLASMA /

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
would i buy another yes i would maybe try a Hisense. But doubt very little in it on these 2022 models . Internet TVs do seem to be the way to go with the satellite systems we have now are going to be a thing of the past > But what happens to all those satellites carry TV ?

TRENDING THREADS