Tannoy XT6f, Monitor audio Silver 6 or Kef R500 for metal? Or the cheaper Q acoustics 3050?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

rainsoothe

loneranger said:
I have heard the Q acoustics 3050 but didn't like it. I can buy a new Exposure 3010S2 for a very, very good price and will do this. But which speakers go with this amp? Kef, Dali or Tannoy?

I'd look at Kef and Focal Aria range. But if you can audition all, have at it. I think the bass on Dali floorstanders is a bit wooly, so wouldn't bother with them - I'm talking about the Zensor range.

loneranger

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I've heard the Dali Opticon 5. Exciting sound with powerfull bass. But the highs are too much and too lively for me.

Hope tomorrow to hear the Kef R500 against the Tannoy XT6F. And there is also a dealer in my area who has the Neat Motive SX2. Anyone heard this speaker?

rainsoothe

loneranger said:
I've heard the Dali Opticon 5. Exciting sound with powerfull bass. But the highs are too much and too lively for me.

Hope tomorrow to hear the Kef R500 against the Tannoy XT6F. And there is also a dealer in my area who has the Neat Motive SX2. Anyone heard this speaker?

I haven't, but many pair them with Naim stuff, and Exposure is said to be the poor man's Naim - so they should partner it really well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts