TANNOY REVOLUTION DC6T vs REVOLUTION SIGNATURE DC6T

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
TANNOY has launched a new REVOLUTION range. Going to the DC6T model, I have read that is a REVOLUTION SIGNATURE DC6T but with less cost for making it. Without curved sides, five terminals etc. TANNOY creates a speaker "LIKE" a SIGNATURE ONE, but cheaper, and has a PLINTH for inproving footprint.

The question is: The new revolution DC6T IS BETTER THAN THE SIGNATURE DC6T? I have read the new one has DEEPER BASS and is better than SIGNATURE. New DC6T is REAR PORTED. SIGNATURE is FRONT PORTED. I have read the new come from CHINA, as SIGNATURE are made in SCOTLAND.

I have a pair of REVOLUTION SIGNATURE DC6T. Now I need another pair, and both are at the same price. TANNOY is going to archive SIGNATURE RANGE, as they are more expensive to make...

¿What to choose? I am happy with my SIGNATURE DC6T. Clear sound. Bass could be more deep and speaker could go more loud, but I have read they have impressive bass (perhaps my room is the trouble)

¿what is BETTER?

Concertino

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

Some weeks back, I wondered about this as well
smiley-smile.gif
. And ended up with a complete different speaker. Those unexpected bargains..

Anyways, after receiving an email from Tannoy support, i knew which model i would choose;

As you say, the Signature is made in the UK, the lower models are made i China. I have had a lot of Chinese gear myself so i dont doubt that the quality is still good, but.. And at the same price..? Prices have been dropped here in Norway as well, but not that low.

Didn`t know that Signatures will be archived.. hmm..think i will be looking for a bargain again :grin:

BR,

Erik

Concertino

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

Some weeks back, I wondered about this as well
smiley-smile.gif
. And ended up with a complete different speaker. Those unexpected bargains..

Anyways, after receiving an email from Tannoy support, i knew which model i would choose;

As you say, the Signature is made in the UK, the lower models are made i China. I have had a lot of Chinese gear myself so i dont doubt that the quality is still good, but.. And at the same price..? Prices have been dropped here in Norway as well, but not that low.

Didn`t know that Signatures will be archived.. hmm..think i will be looking for a bargain again :grin:

BR,

Erik

A

Anonymous

Then, ¿what to choose?

¿anybody have any/both of these speakers, and can give their opinion?

A

Anonymous

Then, ¿what to choose?

¿anybody have any/both of these speakers, and can give their opinion?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts