Tannoy Revolution DC6T better than MA RX 6?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
I was in a hifishop and the dealer told me that the Tannoy was much better than the MA. The MA should be sounds a little shrill and too much bright highes and boomy bass. He advise me for my music, rock, metal, pop, the Tannoy. The Tannoy should be sounds warmer. True?

Womaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I am by no means an expert, but you will find the help you need on here.

However they will need to know what equipment you are intending to use with the Speakers.

Amp, source etc etc.

umbucker

Feb 20, 2008
Visit site
I own the Tannoy Revolution Signature DC6T and love them!! However I would in no way describe them as 'warm' sounding. THey are very tight, focused and forward sounding amd considered very bright. I use them for both movies and music and since they have been powered by the Pioneer SC-LX85 I now listen to music without the 12" sub. If these speakers are pushed with a decent amp they can reach lows which I have not heard from a 6" driver befre!

Please note, I used to run these from a Denon AVR 2808 and I was always a little dispointed with the performance of the speakers untill I got my pioneer, so matching them correctly is vey important.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts