Tannoy devons

DCOONEY1977

Feb 5, 2023
Visit site
Many thanks for the quick reply.

I was tempted by the new NAD 3050Le. However, looks like I missed the boat for that one. I like the idea of the streaming with Phono input and decent power.

I have 3 different amps, my original Denon

DCOONEY1977

Feb 5, 2023
Visit site

I was tempted by the new NAD 3050Le. However, looks like I missed the boat for that one. I like the idea of the streaming with Phono input and decent power.

Denon 250se (my first) with a Denon CD player. Can't remember the model right dcd 8 something.
Technics and a Marantz amplifier. All currently away in the loft

Starting to look into a more grown up system and still love the devons and prepared to spend a bit of money. 2-4k 🤷🏻‍♂️

Denon 250se (my first) with a Denon CD player. Can't remember the model right dcd 8 something.
Technics and a Marantz amplifier. All currently away in the loft

Starting to look into a more grown up system and still love the devons and prepared to spend a bit of money. 2-4k 🤷🏻‍♂️
2-4k what?
no idea what currency you refer to.
go to a dealer and audition a few amps that have the inputs you require.
you still haven't answered what inputs you need the amp to have....

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
You might want to think about the fist generation Rega Brio-R as you can buy it for under £500 and it sounds better a lot of stereo amplifiers which are £500 and over.

If you want a period look, then maybe the Leak series of amps and CD transport might appeal. But I’d be looking at Cambridge EVO150 as it has phono input, streaming and enough power for any speaker, vintage or modern.

As Al says, the Tannoys aren’t demanding of amplifiers. However, they might need some work as they must be getting on for half a century old?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts