Talk Mobile

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I've been running a HTC One S on Talk Mobile for the past 9 months. They're a virtual network (powered by Vodaphone) owned by Carphone Warehouse. I got a great deal - 200mins, 500 texts and unlimited data for £16.50 a month and the phone was "free", but today had a problem with the network (texts were failing to send and calls were dropping out).

I called their help line and they were absolutely super, and rectified my issue within 2 mins. Really pleasant, knowlegeable and polite customer service. Hats of to them!

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
A freind of mine whose phone contract runs out next month, has been looking at phones & contracts, he popped into carphone warehouse today & he was given a quote by talk mobile, i've never heard of them before but i'll definately show him this thread.

BTW does that £16.50 a month include insurance or is that extra.

Big Aura said:
I've been running a HTC One S on Talk Mobile for the past 9 months. They're a virtual network (powered by Vodaphone) owned by Carphone Warehouse. I got a great deal - 200mins, 500 texts and unlimited data for £16.50 a month and the phone was "free", but today had a problem with the network (texts were failing to send and calls were dropping out). I called their help line and they were absolutely super, and rectified my issue within 2 mins. Really pleasant, knowlegeable and polite customer service. Hats of to them!

Weren't you on Giff Gaff?

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm ashamed that I wrote "Hats of", rather than "Hats off". Durr!

SLewis - the offer didn't include insurance (I think mobile insurance is a complete rip-off, and as I don't tend to leave my phone in niteklubs any more (!) not as essential!). That deal is also finished, but they may have others now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts