Tacima CS929

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Anyone know of a better deal than this ? http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000PS5700/kelkoompcpc-photography-21/ref=nosim £23.83 inc delivery. Sounds like a bit of a bargain to me

Im thinking of getting one for my new 42" Pany plasma as well as the rest of my gear. Denon 2105,sky,ps3 etc. And for peace of mind as it has surge protection.

Im getting a bit of interference when watching sky(basic box) through rgb scart, really faint vertical lines scrolling across the screen. It's crystal clear when using my PS3 and QED hdmi lead. I have a half decent budget scart lead, but im thinking of getting one of those QED leads as well as the Tacima. See if that helps things out

A

Anonymous

lonely boy:I tried one of these about a month ago. To my ears it seemed to compress the sound, as if I was listening to an FM Tuner.

The whole point of one of these things is to protect your stuff. It can't make anything worse.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
SpiceWeasel:I mainly bought mine for the surge protection, if it improves the picture/sound then thats a bonus.

Same here and Joel, I didn't compare before and after. At the end of the day they are cheap and give you plenty of sockets and protection as a minimum.

A

Anonymous

This is a 5 star product and is cheap, so cost vs benefit........get one!

A

Anonymous

Got 1 of those on Thursday from Amazon, i did an A/B test today, first off the sound, slightly improved sonics, cymbals & triangles sounded clearer & sweeter giving a more spacious stage, next was the vision which was sharper with less noise.

Overal impression is good(for the cost) plus the surge protect, would recommend this to anyone, a good buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts