Tablet with an Android OS

edvinaG

Nov 19, 2021
Visit site
I'm looking to get a tablet for watching videos and reading manga.
I would like the screen to be large with minimal borders. A nice display at 1440p or something would be cool as well.
I want to have an android OS for the app I read manga on. Or at least an OS where I can download apps from the web.
Mainly posting here so I can be on the lookout for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'm looking to spend about $100 or lower. I don't really care about the brand.
Thank you!

edvinaG

Nov 19, 2021
Visit site
I still struggle to find a tablet that beats my aging Nexus 7 2013. The screen is still incredible for a 1080p tablet, and the missing community has helped keep it alive for so long.
Thanks

Last edited:

Tinman1952

I still struggle to find a tablet that beats my aging Nexus 7 2013. The screen is still incredible for a 1080p tablet, and the missing community has helped keep it alive for so long.
Thanks
Really? It was 'cutting edge' when launched but 8 years is an age in this technology. Now it is an underpowered 'dinosaur'....😁 I had one and the battery died after 18 months.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray

Really? It was 'cutting edge' when launched but 8 years is an age in this technology. Now it is an underpowered 'dinosaur'....😁 I had one and the battery died after 18 months.....
I've still got a hand-me-down 2012 Nexus 7 still working on the original battery.
I now just use an £80 Nokia phone for the latest Android... haven't even bothered with a SIM card. May not even work as a phone, but I'm typing this on it - and it's a good remote control for Volumio 🙂

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts