System help ... Fatman iTube or Marantz PM6002

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hiya guys,

I have slightly changed my plans as I was set on getting the itube carbon edition with some tannoy or roth speakers but now ive decided that im not going to be really wanting an ipod dock...

Im goning to get airport express with airtunes and connect that to my new sterero...

The question now is tho is the itube carbon still going to do as well with this kind of input or now i dont need an ipod dock should i look at something more like the Marantz PM6002 (best buy) with some similar speakers? which would pove to be thei highest quality?

many thanks 

A

Anonymous

to be honest im not too bothered about a remote - as with air tunes i can use my iphone to control whats playing - a remote for volume etc will be handy but not a must...

ÿ

ideally i just want a system around 350 that sounds GREAT.. but also looks great too =Dÿ

A

Anonymous

cheers for the input..

ÿ

any one else got any opinions? or any advice on how the itube carbon will sound caompred to these systems - based on them using valves?ÿ

A

Anonymous

anyone have any thoughts on the itube carbon with the line in from airport express?

ÿ

also if i went for the rotel or marantx any advised speakers for around the 100£ mark?

ÿ

cheersÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts