System 2.0

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
here's my up to date system, plan on adding a 2nd sub 1 when funds allow. but next purchase might be a new tv next year.

eHuE1Jq.jpg
[/img]
0dhKn7y.jpg
[/img]
kEn2P5e.jpg
[/img]
l3BZ4iw.jpg
[/img]
NzjTdIb.jpg
[/img]
ZQmgZFs.jpg
[/img]
1nx7gsT.jpg
[/img]
7Rdzrr8.jpg
[/img]
tHSCzAD.jpg
[/img]

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Tonestar1 said:
nugget2014 said:
here's my up to date system, plan on adding a 2nd sub 1 when funds allow. but next purchase might be a new tv next year.

It takes all sorts I suppose... Why the girls aloud poster, christmas cushion, etc? You've flipped my brain!

I listened to girls aloud since the very beginning when I was young, they began in 2001 I believe when I was 8, I just grew up listening to them so I framed the poster after seeing their last show. Sue me! Hah, and the cushion because it's got cute dogs on the front and my mum got me it:)

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Tonestar1 said:
nugget2014 said:

It takes all sorts I suppose... Why the girls aloud poster, christmas cushion, etc? You've flipped my brain!

Anything else that is out of the ordinary to you in the photos?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Series1boy said:
Looks good mate! 

How you finding the atmos upfiring speakers?

cheers

Generally good, but I think after moving the seating area slightly they don't work quite as well. Might have to revert it back to original area

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
just one thing, you really need to get your PS4 and bluray player off the carpet as soon as possible to avoid overheating and possible shortening the life span of the equipment.

*music2*

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
macdiddy said:
just one thing, you really need to get your PS4 and bluray player off the carpet as soon as possible to avoid overheating and possible shortening the life span of the equipment.

*music2*

Why does being on the carpet matter? The fans aren't blocked.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts