• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

System 2.0

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
here's my up to date system, plan on adding a 2nd sub 1 when funds allow. but next purchase might be a new tv next year.

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

Tonestar1

Nov 4, 2008
nugget2014 said:
here's my up to date system, plan on adding a 2nd sub 1 when funds allow. but next purchase might be a new tv next year.
It takes all sorts I suppose... Why the girls aloud poster, christmas cushion, etc? You've flipped my brain!

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Tonestar1 said:
nugget2014 said:

It takes all sorts I suppose... Why the girls aloud poster, christmas cushion, etc? You've flipped my brain!
I listened to girls aloud since the very beginning when I was young, they began in 2001 I believe when I was 8, I just grew up listening to them so I framed the poster after seeing their last show. Sue me! Hah, and the cushion because it's got cute dogs on the front and my mum got me it:)

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Tonestar1 said:
nugget2014 said:

It takes all sorts I suppose... Why the girls aloud poster, christmas cushion, etc? You've flipped my brain!
Anything else that is out of the ordinary to you in the photos?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Series1boy said:
Looks good mate! 

How you finding the atmos upfiring speakers?

cheers

Generally good, but I think after moving the seating area slightly they don't work quite as well. Might have to revert it back to original area

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
just one thing, you really need to get your PS4 and bluray player off the carpet as soon as possible to avoid overheating and possible shortening the life span of the equipment.

*music2*

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
macdiddy said:
just one thing, you really need to get your PS4 and bluray player off the carpet as soon as possible to avoid overheating and possible shortening the life span of the equipment.

*music2*

Why does being on the carpet matter? The fans aren't blocked.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
as nearly every manual that I have seen for a/v equipment says that putting directly onto carpet is a bad idea or words to that affect, doesn't matter whether it has fans or not or if its an amp or a blu-ray player.

even something like this would be better than nothing:

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2789082

*music2*

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
macdiddy said:
as nearly every manual that I have seen for a/v equipment says that putting directly onto carpet is a bad idea or words to that affect, doesn't matter whether it has fans or not or if its an amp or a blu-ray player.

even something like this would be better than nothing:

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2789082

*music2*
note taken. will try sort it out

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts