SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear friends, I just bought a house for myself[:D] and very excited to move in, and I certainly want to have a nice sound in that house! So for this purpose I've been checking out the stores, talking to the sales people, and having them make some demos for me.

Between movies and music, music is more important to me. Now I am considering to get a system of a minimum, including an amplifier, a cd player and two speakers.

One of that stores I found Marantz CD 5003 cd player-for nearly 350 pounds though!![:mad:]- which amplifier and speakers do you recommend me to use with it? They demonstrated it with Marantz PM 5003 amplifier and Cabasse Antique speakers which got average results in the rewiews section.

PS:please keep in mind that I am looking for a budget system and I could have a hard time trying to find rare brands here in Turkey.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
If you're thinking about a Marantz amp. Can you get Monitor Audio speakers in Turkey ?

I currently have a Marantz AV amp and use it for music to Monitor Audio RS6 (previously BR5). I love the sound mainly listen to rock but it handles complex stuff like Pendulum and more melodic stuff like Within Temptation & Delain.

I notice that in What Hi-Fi review of the latest Monitor Audio BX2, it is suggested as a good match for the Marantz CD6003 & PM6003

(Are the 6003s significantly dearer than the 5003s in Turkey ?)

T

the record spot

How about giving us an idea of what you can get locally, or within a reasonable travelling distance? Maybe a link to some Turkish dealers websites?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts