Suggestions for smaller flat screen for bedroom - not seen many reviews

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all - Am looking for a high quality flat screen for the bedrrom but have not seen many reviews in the mag lately. I have a 40" Sony KDL W2000 in the living room and love it. I think up to 26-32" is about the right size range. Needs to be wall mountable, take Sony multi room HD, eventually take Blu Ray. Price is secondary but was thinking in the £300-500 range. Most keen on high end picture but it's got to look good too because the wife will kill me otherwise. Any suggestions most welcome espeically if you think I haven't considered something important.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
There was a 26" LCD Supertest in the WHF December 2007 issue - the Panasonic TX-26LXD70 came up tops there. It's got 2x HDMI sockets, accepts 1080p and 24fps signal so works for your requirements there. A little bit over your budget though, on Amazon for £554, but might be able to find it cheaper.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the wise words professor - I did read the Sony review in the March issue. 32" may be a little big for the bedroom and the styling is a little lacking but at under £400 it is certainly tempting. I'm looking into your other suggestions and will let you know what I decide.

TRENDING THREADS