Subwoofer out issue with KEF LS50W-II

hsaam

Jan 7, 2021
Visit site
Hi All,

Is there an Enable option for subwoofer connection to the KEF LS50W II?

My sub out on KEF LS50W-II is apparently not sending a signal out to the Polk Audio subwoofer. No base audio produced and in auto mode the light on the subwoofer is red indicating no input received from LS50W.

I see the EQ settings on KEF Connect app but can not find an "Enable" option for sub out. Am I missing something?

Subwoofer works fine when connected to sub out of Bluesound Vault 2i.

Thanks,
Henry

PS: I know the base response of LS50 is wonderful but still prefer use of a sub to listen to organ works, etc.

hsaam

Jan 7, 2021
Visit site
Thanks @nopiano. I did see section 14.4 in the on-line manual but it is greyed out and saying "Coming soon" so assume those features are not available yet from KEF? Also the steps it outlines are not possible on my existing KEF Connnect iOS app.

Anyone has an ETA on these features? Does it mean Subwoofer can not be enabled yet? That'd be a bit surprising...

Thanks @nopiano. I did see section 14.4 in the on-line manual but it is greyed out and saying "Coming soon" so assume those features are not available yet from KEF? Also the steps it outlines are not possible on my existing KEF Connnect iOS app.

Anyone has an ETA on these features? Does it mean Subwoofer can not be enabled yet? That'd be a bit surprising...
Ah, I didn’t notice that ‘Coming Soon’ bit! What does your supplying dealer have to say?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts