Subthing interesting

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Been some movement on the Kreiselsound website.

Pricing been announced for Ken's new High velocity deep bass subwoofers.....MX-5000 mk3 and Mx-700 mk3.

Be interesting to see how the new MX range from MKsound compare to the Master maker of Subwoofers.

What Hifi team you need a shoot out when they all avaliable.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Don't know about you David but those sneek peaks of the MX-700 mk3 look pretty dam impressive to me.

What do you think ? any predictions with timescales ? do think Ken's still got it ?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I honestly didn't see this thread since my last post v1c! Thanks for bringing it back to my attention :)

There has been a European distributor appointed, who is going to have to choose between shipping direct, or choosing a retailer as an outlet for the UK. obviously, they want to have UK representation, so they're looking for a retailer. I've been in touch with them about a couple of products, but at the moment, it's a case of finding enough time to go over everything, which isn't easy when you have a busy email address to keep up to date with, cover three forums (four soon), Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and do all the normal everyday stuff in store. Almost half of my own free time is taken up by forums (I've been on here since I got home), and forum work alone can be a full time job.

But it's not just that. Even if all details are sorted, and we're happy on both sides, we have to make sure we can make the investment work, not just money, but time too. We have to make sure we would have enough room to accommodate all the extra equipment (we've taken on several new brands since last summer), and it might be a case of we would have to market the products at shows too, and possibly supply products for reviews - the list goes on. It's a little easier when a rep calls in, sits down and explains everything, but in this case, it's limited to emails and the odd phone call between the UK and Europe, and I get the impression that the distributor doesn't really know the UK that well as far as how things work.

I suppose the simple thing to say at the moment is that we're looking into it, but there's a LOT to sort out... :)

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
David, i see you have become Exclusive UKdealers for Ken Kreisel KK Sounds products.

When do you think you will receive stock ?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi v1c

Sorry for the late reply, I've been rather busy with various things, including securing a few exclusive accounts for the UK.

So yes, we have become exclusive UK dealers for Ken Kreisel's new KK Professional Sound products. For the past year, Ken has been making product that has been finding its way into studios, but now he is starting to produce product for the d,oestic market.

Currently, there are two subs (MX700 MkIII and MX5000 MkIII) which will be coming into us next week. We will have two MX5000's on demo - one permanently, and one which will be available for review purposes. When the second one isn't being reviewed, it will form a 'dual stack' sub set up in our main AV demo room in store. The new range of Ken's subs are designed with two or four being used in a stack arrangement in order for even greater performance. Even on it's own, Ken claims that the MX5000 MkIII will outperform the old, and larger, MX5100SF, which was a beast in it's own right.

Various speaker ranges will be released over the remainder of 2012, with some pretty special products being lined up. Details of these are currently confidential, but info will be released as and when we are able to.

:)

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
The new speakers are starting to make an appearance now

QUATTRO Q-125TFS Surround

252783_384002208320561_1015809131_n.jpg

165991_384002178320564_1805631967_n.jpg

QUATTRO Q-125C-Center

547972_384001918320590_1887418709_n.jpg

255206_384002051653910_192373490_n.jpg

like the look of this development alot.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Hi v1c

Don't tell me that you've only just seen these pictures?
smiley-smile.gif

Hi Rick

No but it's the first time outside of the facebook page and the pictures David has posted on the Frank Harvey blog.

It's also the first time i've seen them all on one page with dimensions 8)

BTW Rick i love your signatures homage to Ken :grin:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts