Subscription offer

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Thought I would finally take up a subscription for the magazine. And take advantage of the offer for the chord HDMI cable. So I typed in the url http://www.themagazineshop.com/chord as per the instructions in the mag. But the link just takes you to "themagazineshop" homepage. I started the subscribtion process but nowhere did it appear for the promo code "M127P" to be entered, or even mention the offer. So I stopped my order. (maybe I did not go far enough, but did not want to end up ordering and end up without the cable.) It's all a bit misleading, and looking like a rip off. You need to get the information right in the mag to encourage people to subscribe online. If you can confirm at what point the code is entered I'll try again.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
SO sorry about this - i'll get onto our Subs department on Monday re them fixing the situation.

In the meantime, email me via my address in the mag, and i'll make sure you get the cable plus subscription deal as per the offer in-mag. Least I can do....

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare,

Regarding the subs offers. I don't buy the mag every month, but saw a subs offer for the GX 200 headphones and thought I'd go for it.

I have now recieved the subs confrimation, but no mention of the headphones and no reply when I emailed about them.

As I am just about to buy my first LCD Tv the HDMI cable offer in this months mag would be a better gift for me, is it possible to swap for this? Pretty please ??

I can supply further details if required - Ian White, Nottingham

A

Anonymous

I still have not been contacted by your subs dept, and surprise surprise no cable. Very disappointed.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Clearly not good enough on our part, so I've just emailed the subs dept again this evening and will get out my hob-nailed boots tomorrow and see what I can do...

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andy,

Fingers crossed. But I must admit this experience does not instil me with confidence.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I was CCd in on an email sent to you this morning by our subscription manage, Mark Campbell, so hopefully it's all sorted now. Apologies once again.

A

Anonymous

Hi i was just wondering if the subscription offer of a free hdmi lead is still ongoing and if so how to get it, as i recently brought the october magazie but icouldn't find any mention of it.

mjs

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
I too took out new subs on hoping to get HDMI cable.Mag arrived yesterday,no cable.No mentiuon anywhere of either yes you will get one,or no, the postman stole it.Did you really have any ? Will anybody that received one please own up.Excellent mag,but you need to get your comm`s sorted.

A

Anonymous

Hi there

To find out about the staus of your gift it's best you contact the Customer Service Team who can help you out with your enquiry, they can be reached by calling 08456 777 813 or by e-mailing whathifi.subs@quadrantsubs.com.

With Thanks

Mark

stufran

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
You got a lot further than me ! Every time I try the link I get message "service unavailable". I thought I would try again this morning as the closing date for the Chord cable offer is today but again no joy.

kingnothing83

Nov 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I subscribed with the promise of the goldring gx200's and they havent turned up yet but its still within the alloted 28 days so i have no problem with that. However, i've read on another forum that the few people to have received the headphones have been sent the DR50s and no one so far seems to have the correct headphones. Would anyone be able to clear up if there's a problem with us getting the gx200's?

Many thanks on a great read and the excellent advise i've enjoyed on the forums, it would be great to get some clarification on the headphones.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Regarding the Goldring GX200 earphones, we have had over 1,000 orders for this promotion, which means unfortunately there will be slight delay in receiving your earphones, but I have been assured by our suppliers these will reach all new subscribers by mid December.

I have not heard any feedback that the Goldring DR50 Headphones were sent out in error but if this has happened then any affected subscribers should contact our Customer Services Team directly and they can assist with subscriber enquiries straight away, they can be reached by calling 08456 777 813 or by e-mailing whathifi.subs@quadrantsubs.com.

Thanks for your patience on this and I hope you continue to enjoy receiving every issues of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision delivered direct to your door.

Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi

You are no able to access www.themagazineshop.com/chord address as there were only 200 Silver Plus HDMI 1.3 cables available and after they ran out another gift was offered on this web address.

With Best Wishes

Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi subscribed as soon as the offer was in the mag and was told they had no record about the chord HDMI lead but they would put a note on my sub and i would def get one but upto this day i have had the new mag though the post but still not had the lead i just hope they have not forgot me

Jamboman

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
I subscribed a number of weeks ago (by phone on the first Monday morning after release) for the Chord HDMI cable. The first subscription payment came out on the 6th and the first issue arrived shortly after. I've rang the subs department and they said I should receive the cable 21 days after the first payment ! Is this right - I've got a my new tv in situ and getting the rest of the kit installed on the 7th Dec - it would be nice to have it for then otherwise I'm going to have to borrow one!!

mjs

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="mjs"]thanks for that,we`ll see what response I get[/quote]

Well they must be busy taking folks money.No response at all.This is not good manners.

A

Anonymous

still waiting to recieve my chord cable.phoned on tuesday and they said they would get back to me in a couple of hours...................still waiting for the call.

not very good customer relations!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts